Monday, February 17, 2014

Cleaning Up Your Files for Tax Time

Don't forget, now is a perfect time to do your taxes and year-end filing from last year. I did mine this weekend and I am all ready to start our taxes and to start chomping away at this year's bills:-)


Here is what I do:
  • I empty all my files into one big folder and label it with the year that just past.
  • This folder gets placed in an archive box with the last 6 years of documents.
  • Then, I remove the oldest file in that box and shred it.
Now, I have all the documents that I need to retain for the IRS-required amount of time and a filing system that works:-)

1 comment:

  1. satta matka oha moho cha choo kau hama choho kama choko da moha niho satta king mohacha kamino gucha kino pana hono icha paka faka nhi gaka chuko play bazaar

    ReplyDelete